Monday, May 26, 2008

Dusting off the ol' Dust Bunny

It has been over two years since I was here last.  I see that things are the same and yet they are different.  I was so torqued by AOL in 2006 that I packed my wee little bag and marched into the sunset.  Big whoop!  I see that AOL has appeared to have backed off from the heavy handed advertising they dropped on our journals back then.  But that is not the reason I'm here once again. I missed my journal. I missed the connection I had with so many of you.  I am certain it will never be the same but I'm going to make the effort.

So, I am sending this entry out into the vast blog space in the hope I can once again connect ... with Judith and Tilly and Suzy, Jodi, Robin, Nikki, Jimmy, Alice, Jon, Vivian, Julie, Joe, Mark, Emily, Steve and so many more.  Hellloooo ...... are you there?  I'm back and have so much to share. Anyone listening?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back my friend...  nice to see you :)   Alerts are set
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Had no idea you were back!  Set my alerts for ya now.

Robin