Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting to know me

I got this several times in emails and loved reading the answers.  Instead of sending it out I thought I'd just do it here.  Hope you'll play along.............
 
 
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  No, my folks just liked the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Back in June when I got mad. I hate when that happens but I can't seem to stop the waterworks when I get that angry.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.  My mother use to make me practive my penmanship when I did not have homework. Wish she had made me learn calligraphy!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Mmmm ... ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, two. Daughter 30 and son 28.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Good question.  I think so. I enjoy my own company. :-)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? as if!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K with red berries. 
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Ummm.. nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Not physically, but I have dealt with a lot and think I handled most of it well.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fudge Brownie Nut - you can't get too much chocolate  LMAO!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile/teeth.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My sister... she is still living but her mind is drifting away. We have not been able to have a regular conversation in over three years.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Hope some will do an entry, yes
19. WHAT COLOR  SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Since I am still having to wear the ankle brace, athletic shoes are the only ones that fit. I am wearing white ones with matching socks.  LOL
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Schlotsky's original (sandwich) on sour dough. Yummy!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nada
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Blue/green, only found in the box of 64.  Do they still make that box??
23. FAVORITE SMELL?  Burning leaves in the fall (only in the country these days.)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son, about 3 hours ago
25. FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?  Bette Midler
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Of course, she is so talented. And, we share the same name!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  Hockey
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde this month
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I have one eye that dries out immediately and I always look like I am winking at people.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings 
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Amadeus, again 
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lavender
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry pie or banana popsicles if I am in a hurry
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hope to see lots
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  Anonymous
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 1000 Splendid Suns
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Flowers
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Things my daughter tivoed.  Kimmora, Life in the Fab Lane and Hopkins
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of falling rain and now, my grandaughter saying "Nana."
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles before Yoko
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  England
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? A few, but the only one I will admit to here is being able to do spoonerisms.  Ever hear the one about Rinder Cella who went to the bancy fall?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? MD
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  All of them :)

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe good answers :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Use that blue/green crayon on your tennies and they won't be just white any more, lol!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Interesting.  Thanks for allowing me to read recent entries.  I continue to search for an old friend, so I'll be moving on.  
                God Bless,      Barry