Saturday, September 10, 2005

Patrick's Place Saturday Six Episode 74

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1281

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions.  Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!  If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here.  To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions.  A link to your journal in general cannot count.  (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!)  Enjoy!

1. You find out that you have to appear on a daytime talk show.  It doesn't matter whose show you choose, but you must appear on one.  Which show would you pick and why?

I'm more of a nightime talk show person but since that is not my choice here, I would choose to be on Ellen's show.  She is so laid back and funny and, I just do not think she would do or say anything that would put me on the spot.

2. Have you ever joined an online dating or penpal site?  If so, have you kept in touch with anyone that you met there; if not, have you ever thought about joining up?

Yes, actually I have joined an online dating site and had a blast.  Met some really great guys and am still in touch with two of them even though I moved 1,300 miles away.

3. Who was the last person you promised you'd keep in touch with following a move or job change?  Have you kept in touch?

I promised Ronnie that I would stay in touch after I left NC and, yes, we are still in touch (almost daily) for 8 months now. I also promised Feven from work but we have not talked for about a month now.  I am pretty sure I owe her a call! 

4. Take this quiz:  What pizza best describes your personality?

Pepperoni Pizza

 

Robust and dominant.
When you go for something, you go full force.
You tend to take control of situations easily.
And in return, you get a ton of respect.

What's Your Pizza Personality? 


5. You're having dinner with friends at a restaurant.  Besides the company, what is the most important part of the meal:  the appetizer, the drinks, the salad, the entree, or the dessert?

The entree.  The only time the salad would win out would be at Fresh Choice's salad bar!

6. Have you ever submitted a Reader's Choice question to the "Saturday Six?"  If so, did the answers surprise you?  If not, why haven't you?

I have not ever submitted a Reader's Choice question.  This is my first time to participate in the Saturday Six. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks GREAT to me!  Drop me a line (IM) when you are on today, if you have time, and I will walk you through getting that graphic in there.  It's not a hard thing, and just takes a little practice.

;)
andi (a dedicated JLand Graphics Ho)