Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Saturday Six from Patrick's Place

Picture from Hometown

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions from Patrick's Place.  Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!  If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here.  To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions.  A link to your journal in general cannot count.  (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!)  Enjoy!

1. Of the following, which one best describes you at your worst?  (You can't select "None of the above!")
    a. One who doesn't finish what he/she starts
    b. One who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk
    c. One who always finds the worst in a situation
    d. One who generally knows what's right but does what's wrong
I guess I will have to go with A. One who doesn't finish what she starts.  I have the cross stitch projects, scrapbook pages and books holding bookmarkers to prove it. 

2. Not counting shows like Saturday morning cartoons designed specifically for kids, what single show that you grew up watching religiously is now the one you most hate to sit through?
Please, do not make me watch "Phyllis" or "Rhoda" again.
3. Have you ever been so angry with a company that you swore you'd never do business with them again?  If so, did you keep that promise?
Yes.  K Mart  And, I've kept my promise for over 20 years so far. 
4. Take this quiz :  Are you psychic?

You Are 50% Psychic
You are pretty psychic.

While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.

And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...

You're more often right than wrong

So go with your instincts - you know more than you think


5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #68 from Lily: What's the longest you've talked on the phone in a single phone call, and who were you talking to?
I can remember some marathon conversations to my college boyfriend but have no idea how long.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #69 from Betty:   (She recently returned from a trip to Las Vegas!)  How do you feel about gamblin?

I can take it or leave it.  The odds are against me doing well. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm more of a "C" for question 1; funny, I haven't thought of the Mary Tyler Moore show in years!

I'm with you on the gambling question; I wasn't the Betty who submitted it, although I think a trip to Las Vegas to see the hotels and all that stuff would be fun!

betty