Monday, September 12, 2005

Something just for fun

Found this fun entry but I thought I was certain of the end result even before I started numbering.  I was wrong.  Luckily, I prefer to think of myself as a Movie Maven and because I have not seen more than 70 of these listed movies, I will hold on to that title.

http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies/entries/1921

 

If you've seen more than 70, then you're a movie whore.... copy, number then paste..

(1) Rocky Horror Picture show
(2) Grease
(3) Pirates of the Caribbean
(  ) Boondock Saints
(  ) The Mexican
(  ) Fight Club
(  ) Starsky and Hutch
(4) Neverending Story
(5) Blazing Saddles
(6) Airplane
(7) The Princess Bride
(8) Young Frankenstien
(9) AnchorMan: The Legend of Ron Burgandy
(10) Napoleon Dynamite
(  ) Saw
(  ) White Noise
(11) White Oleander
(  ) Anger Management
(12) 50 First Dates
(  ) Jason X
(  ) Scream
(  ) Scream 2
(  ) Scream 3
(  ) Scary Movie
(  ) Scary Movie 2
(  ) Scary Movie 3
(  ) American Pie
(  ) American Pie 2
(13) American Wedding
(14) Harry Potter
(  ) Harry Potter 2
(  ) Harry Potter 3
(  ) Resident Evil I
(  ) Resident Evil 2
(  ) The Wedding Singer
(  ) Little Black Book
(  ) The Village
(  ) Donnie Darko
(  ) Lilo & Stitch
(15) Finding Nemo
(  ) Finding Neverland
(  ) 13 Ghosts
(  ) Signs
(16) The Grinch
(  ) Chainsaw Massacre
(  ) White Chicks
(  ) Butterfly Effect
(  ) Thirteen going on 30
(  ) I, Robot
(  ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
(  ) Universal Soldier
(  ) A Series Of Unfortunate Events
(17) Along Came Polly
(18) Deep impact
(  ) KingPin
(19) Never Been Kissed
(20) Meet the Fockers
(  ) Eight Crazy Nights
(  ) A Cinderella Story
(21) The Terminal
(  ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
(  ) Passport to Paris
(22) Dumb & Dumber
(  ) Final Destination
(  ) Final Destination 2
(  ) Halloween
(  ) The Ring
(  ) The Ring 2
(23) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(  ) Practical Magic
(24) Chicago
(  ) Ghost Ship
(  ) From Hell
(  ) Hellboy
(  ) Secret Window
(25) I Am Sam
(26) The Whole Nine Yards
(  ) The Whole 10 yards
(27) The Day After Tomorrow
(  ) Child's Play
(  ) Childs Play 2
(  ) Childs Play 3
(  ) Bride of Chucky
(  ) Ten Things I Hate About You
(  ) Just Married
(  ) Gothika
(  ) Nightmare on Elm Street
(28) Sixteen Candles
(  ) Coach Carter
(  ) bad Boys
(  ) Bad Boys 2
(  ) Joy Ride
(29) Seven
(  ) 28 Days Later
(30) Oceans Eleven
(31) Oceans Twelve
(  ) Identity
(  ) Lone Star
(32) Bedazzled
(  ) Predator I
(  ) Predator II
(33) Independence Day
(34) Cujo
(  ) A Bronx Tale
(  ) Darkness Falls
(35) Christine
(36) ET
(37) Children of the Corn
(  ) My Boss' daughter
(38) Maid in Manhattan
(  ) Frailty
(  ) Best Bet
(39) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(  ) She's All That
(40) Calendar Girls
(41) Sideways
(  ) Mars Attacks
(  ) Event Horizon
(42) Ever after
(43) Forrest Gump
(  ) Big Trouble in Little China
(  ) X-men
(  ) X-2: X-Men United
(  ) Jeepers Creppers
(  ) Jeppers Creppers 2
(44) Catch me if you can
(  ) The Others
(  ) Freaky Friday
(45) Freaky Fridays(original)
(  ) Reign of Fire
(46) Cruel Intentions
(  ) Hot Chick
(47) Swim fan
(  ) Miracle
(  ) Old School
(48) Ray
(49) The Notebook
(  ) K-Pax
(50) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(  ) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(  ) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
(51) A walk to remember
(  ) Boogeyman
(  ) Hitch
(  ) The Fifth Element
(  ) Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
(  ) Star Wars Episode II: Attack of The Clones
(  ) Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith
(  ) Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
(52) Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
(53) Star Wars Episode VI: Return of The Jedi
(54) Troop Beverly Hills
(  ) Swimming with Sharks
(55) Air Force one
(56) For Richer or for Poorer
(  ) Trainspotting
(  ) People Under the Stairs
(57) Blue Velvet
(58) Sound of Music
(59) Parent Trap
(  ) Parent Trap 2
(60) The Burbs
(61) The Terminator
(62) Terminator 2:Judgement Day
(  ) Terminator 3:Rise of the Machines
(  ) Empire Records
(  ) Tommy Boy
(  ) punk
(  ) Meet Joe Black
(  ) Deliver us from Eva
(63) Passion Of the Christ
(  ) The Devils Rejects
(  ) Charlie And the Chocolate Factory(new)
(  ) Charlie And the Chocolate Factory(original)
(  ) Mean Girls
(  ) Heathers
(  ) 8 Mile
(  ) Spice World
(  ) Super Troopers
(64) Shrek
(65) Shrek2
(66) Shark Tale
(  ) The Life Of David Gale
(  ) American History X
(67) The Breakfast Club
(  ) Drop Dead Fred
(  ) Sin City
(  )Beauty and the Beast
(68)Rambo
(69)Moulin Rouge
(70)Edward Scissorhands

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen 49 of them; some of them I haven't even heard of and am clueless on what they are about. Some of them I saw I wished I hadn't spent the money to see. Interesting list.

betty

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I've seen this list and I was definately a movie whore. This comes of having 6 children, you tend to stay in a lot with endless DVD's!!
Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe how many of those movies I've seen.  I won't say how many, but it was WAY over 70!

Anonymous said...

LOL I had 133...so does that make me an ultra whore lmao??!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!  I do believe you are the record holder!!  And, you still have time to post entries?  I am impressed.

Anonymous said...

I had 77.... I was surprised!!
Jennifer