Sunday, November 6, 2005

A sight for sore eyes!

What a blast!  It was standing room only in the multiple rooms that crowded around to hear Patrick, Gregg and Vivian announce the VIVI Award winners last night.  I had so much fun "working" the rooms and meeting the nominees, the winners, the whiners and the wannabes. 

Everyone looked lovely in their various styles of dress.  Some with the latest couture and dripping with jewels on loan.  Others in comfortable sweats and pjs.  I, of course, was decked out in the lovely outfit you picked for me.  The hot pink, spaghetti strapped number.  I accessorized with Hello Kitty slippers, a Princess Fiona clutch, and a tiara on loan from Horton's House of Honors. Not sure if one of the many photographers in attendance captured me for posterity but check the next issue of People for all the fun. 

It was a photo-op extravaganza.  I did not even mind (too much) when the paparazzi knocked me over trying to capture Brian, The Love Train's every move.  He was amazing!  Krissy (Sometimes I Think), her husband John and Michael, the cat, were all in their award winning fineryKaren's (Musings from Mavarin) shopping paid off and she partied the night away after her win. Carly, the ever gracious OndineMonet/Ellipsis, was stunning in her red, slit all the way up to there, number. 

For the complete list of winners, go here

                                            

Fun was had by all and I look forward to next year's awards.  Maybe I will even get a nomination in 2006 but I cannot imagine I will enjoy it any more than I did this time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a fun evening I missed! Thanks for sharing your memories with us :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh, heh.  Well, I *was* up all night (and still in my dress!), but I was blogging, as usual! Does that count as partying? ;)

Karen

Anonymous said...

It was fun huh?! haha  hopefully well get to do it again next yeat ; )
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

LOL, that night was one for the books. Glad you had fun too!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

 Thank you for sharing such a fun evening.  I know Krissy and Paul and Cat Michael.  Wonderful people....we became friends when I read her journal.........I wish I could write even half as good as you.  love to read everything you do...fun          How come you are named Dust Bunny?

                                                 MOODYMYKE