Saturday, November 12, 2005

Survey Like None-Other!

The goal is to have this in every single AOL Journal. What do you have in common with others? Do you like the same things? Post this and put the title of your entry "Survey Like None-Other!"  This is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers!  

1. What sign are you?   Aries...but I don't believe in signs.

2. What is your favorite color?  Cobalt blue and any shade of purple.

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?   Maybe two at the most and I never use syrup!

4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?  No, why are you asking?

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be?  Dogs.

6. What is something you have learned recently?  That the reason he lost his business was because of drug problems.

7. What is your favorite quote? Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal?  Probably my Most Embarrassing Moments I, II and III.

9. What color is your bedroom? Navy, burgundy and cream/Americana.

10. Where is your favorite place to visit?  No one place in particular.  I love a lot of places.  

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?  With only six weeks remaining... hmmm ... get moved.

12. Why do you write in a journal?  I find it to be a creative outlet.  I have always enjoyed writing and I hope to bring a smile to people's faces..

13. What is your favorite joke? My favorite joke is always the last one I heard because it will be the only one I can remember.  My mind just will not retain jokes!! The latest:  Two brooms stood next to one another in the closet.  One was a beautiful bride broom, dressed in her lovely white dress.  The other was a handsom groom broom, in his tuxedo.  He says to her, "I'd like to have a little whisk broom!"  Her shocked reply, "But we haven't even swept together yet!!"  

14. Do you like the city or the country?  I love the nature in the country and the convenience and excitement of the city.  Guess I am happy most anywhere but in traffic!

15. What style is your house decorated?   Country and eclectic

16. Who is your favorite artist?  Albert Bierstadt and Remington

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time?  Yes.

18. Are you a night owl?  Yes.

19. What is something you love in your house? (If you have a picture you get extra credit!) My Mary Engelbreit pictures..

20. Do you believe in God?   Absolutely!

21. What hobby could you never give up?   Counted Cross stitch.

22. What color makes you think of Hope?  Blue.

23. What color makes you think of Love? Red

24. What is your favorite flower?  pansies.

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?  That they knew Jesus.

26. Whats the best surprise you have ever received?  One year my sister and her family came across country and surprised me at Christmas.  Everyone but me knew what was going on.  My husband caught it all on video.  Classic moment! 

27. What can you cook like no-one else?  My Easy Lasagne and my own version of Chex Party Mix.

28. What do you think about most?  Losing weight

29. Who is your favorite poet? I love so many. Robert Louis Stevenson, Dr. Seuss, Rod McKuen, Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson,   

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be?  smiling 

 

 

 

Now here is the deal, you copy this and do it in your own journal. 

 It isn't as easy as you think it is.  Trust me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in a few other journals today; I'll get around to doing it soon.....it does sound like a good one to introduce yourself to new readers, though :)

I definitely agree with your answer for #25.

betty

Anonymous said...

I did mine!  And I had a picture so I get extra credit points!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers!  Here are mine: http://journals.aol.com/emmapeeldallas/talkingtomyself/

:)

Judi

Anonymous said...

donna!!!! i'm still here i'm so far behind, forgive me...! hahaha....i think i'll go do this now it looks fun ; ) loved your answers
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Great answers - esp. #30