Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a big deal to me

I was just thrilled to be invited to be a Guest Editor at AOL's Magic Smoke and get to share some of my thoughts as well as point readers in the direction of journals I enjoy. I hope you get a chance to read that entry. 

I am looking forward to traveling to Denver soon to visit my son (Sport here online.) I already had a ticket purchased to go see him last December but my accident in November prevented my travel until now.  So, this year I am a big chicken when I even think of being there when the snow and ice are on the ground.  I will just be happy to be there to see the Aspens changing colors.   

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being this week's Guest Editor.  I look forward to taking a look at your picks.
Lori

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being the guest editor this week! and THANK YOU again for listing my journal as one of your picks; again it was an honor to be included in that group of journals!!! you are so sweet with your kind words!!!

I think I would choose Denver in the fall over Denver in the winter; plus Denver is so notorious for its airport closing due to bad weather; safer to travel on time in the fall for sure :)

and of course, I'm sure it is always a pleasure to see your son!!! I hope when you go, you have a fabulous time!

betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being chosen Guest Editor.  Have a wonderful trip to Denver.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

pssstttttt....... Thanks!
Enjoy Denver.  I'll be there next weekend for the Santana concert.  Woo hoo!
Dorn~

Anonymous said...

That is great that you are getting to see your son!! Just be careful around all the snow and ice. I know that my parents are having a room added on to their house and my mother fell on some of the clutter and broke her shoulder.

Thanks so much for coming by my journal. That is a great suggestion. I and others have been working in that for a while now. I know that I tried to attend a WW At Work before. It got to the point I could not attend those meetings either-work got in the way.

I know I kinda sound like a broken record.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and congrats on being Guest Editor!!  Love the  name of your blog too!

Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the guest editor!  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

good for u, guest editor...have a great time in colorodo.roberta

Anonymous said...

Congrats - and I hope your trip is perfect :-)