Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What an awesome mom!

I just read about Stephanie Nielson, a young mother, who was critically injured in a private plane crash, along with her husband.  She was a blogger and her blogging community has rallied around the family and already raised $2 million toward her medical costs and the needs of her four children. 

From just the few minutes I spent reading her blog entries, I could tell what an exceptional person she is.  So creative.  So dedicated to her family. So in love with her husband. What an inspiration!  I have loaded her website in my side bar, The NieNie Dialogues and here is the MSNBC story about her.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!! wow, the power behind the blogging community!! I marked her blog to look at it later; I saw a few posts; looks like a very interesting blog for sure!!

betty

Anonymous said...

That is truly incredible!
Lori