Thursday, October 13, 2005

Great Way to Link J-landers

Check this out!  It is a great site for tracking J-landers on a map.  I'm going to add it right under my Wild Cam (streaming video provided by National Geographic where you can watch the animals at Pete's Pond.)  There is so much cool stuff out there on the Internet!!  The world is smaller than we realize.

Jlander Map

Maybe it is getting too much activity because I have been running into technical difficulties, so try typing this URL to access the site.

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frappers/jlanders

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i tried both and they wouldnt work....maybe i'll try later ;)
ttyl
<3,em

Anonymous said...

What a great site!  I added myself, thanks!

:)

Judi

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get it to come up either!!!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

wow, i love that! that's so cool, i added it to my journal and urged all my co-friends in J-land to add themselves too!!!

thanks

liza

7 degrees of separation and all lolol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing the link, Donna. I know a journal I follow "Life Seen Sideways"; she has a similar link to track where viewers come from.

betty

Anonymous said...

well hello there, i am not going to say anything nice, nasty or wild or tame....i am only going to say hi and bye. i am boycotting comments tonight but i really wanted to come here, so there is my dilema......have a great weekend, damn, i just made a comment.

dave

http://journals.aol.com/otto9613944/SillyCerebralMe