Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Saturday Six - Done on a Saturday!! Episode 81

This is from Patrick's Place and the original can be found here.

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions.  Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!  If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here.    Enjoy!

1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you:  someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.

Talking on a cell phone during a movie makes me want to inflict bodily damage on someone!  Now, if the loud music/rattling windows was a neighbor in an apartment next to me, that would quickly move to the top of the list.

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often?  Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?

I love my Amarige by Givenchy and wear it every day.  I also love but no longer wear Gio by Armani.

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?

Telling someone how much they mean to you is invaluable but, perhaps because I enjoy writing so much, I find that taking the time to actually put words to paper expresses my feelings even better.  This goes for loved ones, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. 

4. Earlier this week, I posted a personality quiz:   If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.

I scored a 43 and would like to feel it is accurate.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?

That would be last night.  I know I have enough sleep when I wake up on my own without the assistance of an alarm clock.

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free? 

It would certainly be my goal. And, by the way, that would be a big briefcase!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your answer for #1; crying babies don't bother me and unfortunately, sometimes my son is the one with the loud music :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Debt free? What's that???  I love GIO too.

Anonymous said...

I wake up before the alarm too from time to time! The sound of the alarm clock is another peeve lol. Great answers!
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

I love the Saturday Six ...it gives such insight into the author ...But waht I wanted to say was..My Dear Do You Frighten easily? I would like to have a word with you...a-a-a-g-g-g-h-h-h Dahling I wanted to say...a-a-a-g-g-h-h-h Back to the business at Bat...I mean at Witch...I mean at Pumkin...a-a-a-a-g-g-g-h-h-hh...I have been possessed by someone desiring a fat Skeleton...I mean a Broom...OH! Gosh Nothing I want to say comes out right as I e-e-e-ee-ee-e-eK!
Hell-o-o-o-o-o-o My Swe-e-e-t ... Would you please drop by on the Eve Of Halloween so I may finish YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE...a-a-a-ah-g-h-
http://journals.aol.com/courtenaymphelan/FATALERROR/