Sunday, October 9, 2005

The Sunday Seven - Episode 6

For all the pertinent details on Patrick's Sunday Seven, check here.

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven books (title and author, please) on your bookshelf that you couldn't resist buying...but that you haven't read yet!

Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. 

I hit the Half-Price Bookstore recently and went hog wild which I am prone to do.  The rest of my books (probably 15 boxes) are still in storage for another month.   

1.  "10 Secrets I Learned From The Apprentice"  by Anthony Parinello with Beth Gottfried

2.  "The Broker" by John Grisham 

3.  "a lotus grows in the mud" by Goldie Hawn

4.  "Technical Writing for DUMMIES" by Sheryl Lindsell-Roberts

5.  "Accounting for DUMMIES" by John A Tracy, CPA

6.  "What Falls Away" by Mia Farrow   (This is "the poison pen letter accusing Allen of bizarre behavior culminating in his seducing one of her adopted daughters.")

7.  "Body of Evidence" by Patricia Cornwell

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...


(laugh) "Blatant pandering"... I knew I should have posted that before the voting cutoff, Donna. That'll teach me to archive rummage sooner.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. It was good to see you.

~Brian @---->---

PS: I'm, like you at a book store... [:P]

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

Anonymous said...

i read a book once.......ONCE......

ha ha      smile.


dave



http://journals.aol.com/otto9613944/SillyCerebralMe

Anonymous said...

The only one I have heard of is by John Grisham.  I didn't know Goldie Hawn had a book out.  De

Anonymous said...

interesting list; haven't heard of half of them. Do you like biographies?

betty

Anonymous said...

I love books also and I have boxes of them stored away to read later also!!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

I should soooo start doing this!
~Tricia