Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Yep. There is a perfectionist under this rock.

Thanks to new mom, Emily at Emily's Purple Pages for this link. I thought my results would match Emily's but they don't.  She gets to be "Artistic and Passionate." 

 Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

                                                

Hey, this is me with just one chin!  Cool.

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.

I like this.  If it wasn't so positive, of course, I would have acted as though I never saw the Blogthing personality test! 


Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.

And more than a little borrowing from others!


A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.

This is soooo true.  I would have posted twice as many entries if I didn't spend so much time futzing around, trying to get it perfect!!


You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

This is not true.  I do care about how my journal is perceived by others.  I have been very lucky that no one has taken a serious shot at me yet. And, I hold my tongue as much as possible to keep it light.  There are plenty of other blogs with a serious intent. 

What's Your Blogging Personality?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's popular in my book.  I'll let you know if I take the test.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

I think your journal is pretty popular too ; )  ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Here's mine.  It may change now that I have a complex!  :D  http://journals.aol.com/moltenhalo/TheCorner/entries/839

Anonymous said...

Great quiz! I'm going to take it either tonight or tomorrow morning. :-)

~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Okay, I took it and I was having one heck of a time with it for some odd reason.  It just didn't want to be posted.  I finally got it though but I had to use a whip and a chair.  Enjoy: http://journals.aol.com/vortexgirl/MyFamilyMyLife/
Dianne

Anonymous said...

I do blog for myself, and if anyone doesn't like it, they can move on and read another one, lol. While I do like to entertain, I do it for myself, really. I think yours has been very readable, pleasant, and not one to garner bad comments at all!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I tried the test and it said I was Artistic and Passionate. Well, alright :o) I suppose I toe the line of passionate writing sometimes. I like the artisitic part better, that means I can be as eclectic as I wanna be~~
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I took it and mine came out to be artistic and passionate. I don't take much stock in these tests, but they are fun to do.

betty

Anonymous said...

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.  One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.  Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.   De