Sunday, October 30, 2005

What are you doing with the extra hour?

Hey there!  You got an extra hour tonight and what did you do with it?

Sleep?  If you are Patrick, you probably counted votes.  And, just judging by my almost neglected alerts, Carly at Ellipsis is fretting over her wardrobe.  Jimmy, aka StupidSheetGuy, is weighing the pros and cons of being single.  Mary, at Alpha Woman's Blog is still traumatized about Wilma joining them on vacation in Cancun. Mrs. L is enjoying her birthday loot and celebrating her 62nd on Sunday.  Emily at Emmy's Purple Pages is planning her next trip based on the locations of her Jland pals tracking on her new map. After a day of campaigning, Krissy, Sometimes I Think, is working on her VIVI acceptance and concession speeches, just to be prepared. Brandy, Something New, is catching us up on the latest since her return from the shelter following Katrina. Dorn, is out in the woods with the pooper scooper, cleaning up after Dickidoo.  Now I know where he got his name!  Paisley Skys is trying to do a little Christmas shopping but not having much success - yet.  Poor Jon, our faux cowboy at One-Way Passage, is still picking impression gunk out of his dental work.

And, for me, I am putting the finishing touches on my very own Frappr Map.  Please stop by and add your name/location! 

http://www.frappr.com/dustbunnyfriends

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't take advantage of my extra hour ... I was going to spend it in bed but I can't put the dg's body clock back so he woke us at his normal time!

Anonymous said...

Well, here I was thinking it was so close to 1 a.m. and I'm not even tired but because of the hour, I should go to bed.  But heck no!  I have an extra hour now!  Woo hoo!  I'm stayin' up!

Chris

Anonymous said...

I had a long day yesterday and conked out early.  Then the clocks changed (except for the ones I must manually change, that is).  As a result I woke up at six which was five and confused me so much I decided to have a beer.  Okay, I didn't have a beer.  I lie.  I pondered a peculiar mushroom and now feel horrible that I didn't hear the cries of angst from the neglected pne at the bottom of the pack.  It's a good thing I'm on vacation!  :-)

Anonymous said...

That was a cute entry; Donna! I'll vist your Frappr Map soon. As for me, I didn't get the extra hour. I was like Kathy of life seen sideways; Koda woke up at his usual time which early. alas, that means an extra hour of reading blogs!!

betty

Anonymous said...

OOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSY

thanks for reminding meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mind like a sieveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw what time is it??? i'm wondering if my computer and tv cable box change themselves these days, in that case i am fine, if not i am screwed

oh yeah

i do remember

when i got up the clock upstairs said....

oh nevermind, i'll save it for lizas'

LOL

http://journals.aol.com/philadlfiagrl/lizaslife

Anonymous said...

Does this explain why my dog got me up at 3:30 am instead of 4:30 am?
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat?!

http://journals.aol.com/barbaramck/ATicketToRide/entries/1776

Weeeee.........

Anonymous said...

That map is really neat!  I see one of your friends lives fairly close to me!!.. which means I'll KNOW when she's snowed in too! lol

Anonymous said...

That was just so very nice to read.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

aw, thanks for mentioning me donna ; )  hope you had a good time hiding from all the trick or treaters, lol!
take care
<3, emily